100 Experience Center, Ather Energy has successfully opened centers in 100 cities as per the current data we will share in this guide:
He Tweeted, “Not just in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi but also in Rajkot, Hubli, Dehradun, Sangli, and Tuticorin. Metros, Tier2, and Tier3 – love the electric response everywhere. Doubling this with the same experience in the next 6 months!”
As you know that Ather energy getting popular in India due to its features and functionality and the quality that provide Ather is amazing with its incredible customer experience.
let’s discuss why Ather product:
- Ather 450X Gen 3
- Ather 450X Gen 3 Plus
Ather Energy 450x Gen 3 Highlights
- Ather 450x gen 3 has a 25% bigger battery with ARAI certificated
- Ather 450x gen 3 has a 22% better grip on wet roads
- Ather 450x gen 3 has 80% faster dashboard interactions ex: Smoother Maps
Faster loading of Apps.
- Ather also works on Improved mirrors, improved ride
2X wider visibility.
- Ather upgraded its mirror to 20% lighter mirrors meaning lighter handlebars
- Ather also adds Blends seamlessly side steps with the scooter design.
Charging time for Ather 450X gen 3
Let us talk about the charging time, In Ather 450 Plus you will require 3 hr 35 min to get a charge from 0 to 80%, and 5.45 hours to get fully charged but in its Gen 3 you expected to get approx 2-3 hours to get a charge from 0 to 80%, as per the automakers expecting, completed detail is not revealed by Ather.
List of the Experience center
- Delhi NCR
- goa – porvorim
Price of Ather 450X VS 450X Plus
Book your Ather electric scooter here via the official Ather Website