Bring Atum 1.0 Electric bike with a 15% (@11,025 only)down payment, Atumobile offers you 12,18,24 months of quick & easy Emi facility on its electric bike variant Atum 1.0 at a minimum of 15% of the down payment. this is a prime opportunity for you to experience retro style, high-performance e-bike.
let us discuss why should you choose Atumobile Atum 1.0 electric bike instead of other well-known automakers.
Atumobile is a Hyderabad-based Indian automobile company, it is fueled by sustainability, the aim of atumobile is to build the best electric bike which fulfilled customer requirements, and makes customers safe and secure.
Insights of Atum 1.0
- Atum 1.0 has Extra-LED lights at the Headlights, indicator, and taillights.
- It has 14 liters of boot space.
- It has a 48V 250W of motor power.
- Atum 1.0 bike has 25kmph of top speed.
- Atum 1.0 electric bike uses a lithium-ion battery.
- Atum is satisfied with the government’s swapping battery policy.
- Atumobile offers high carbon steel tubular frame in 1.0.
- Atum 1.0 has 20×40 inches of the tire.
- It uses mechanical disc brakes at both ends.
- It can cover up to 100km of distance on a single charge.
- Atumobile offers you a quick and instant EMI option for 12, 18, and 24 months with minimalistic.
Talk about Atum 1.0 build quality
Atum 1.0 electric bike is durable, lightweight, and study the character & provides a stable ride, as we discussed above it has 20×4 inch tires which also enhanced its performance while riding a bike.
Specs of Atum 1.0
|Brakes||Mechanical Disc brakes (Front: 180mm, Rear: 160mm)|
|Range||Up to 100km/charge|
|Motor Power||48V 250W|
|Ground Clearance||280 mm|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 48v 26Ah|
|Charger Warranty||1 year|
|Battery charge time||3-4 hrs|
|Frame used||High Carbon steel tubular frame|
|Battery Warranty||2 year|
|Tire size||20×4 inch|
3 reasons to book Atumobile Atum 1.0
- It’s fast-selling and you don’t want to miss out!
- You don’t need a license or registration to ride it.
- It’s the most eco-friendly, stylish, reliable, and economical ride
- Atum has the most enviously cool retro look.
Who is the Founder of Automobile?
Ans: Vamsi Gaddam – Founder of Atumobile.
What is the price of the Atum 1.0?
Ans: The price of Atum 1.0 starts at Rs. 49,000 and goes up to 57,000.
What is the Atum1.0 electric bike’s top speed?
Ans: Atum 1.0 Electric bike has a top speed of 25KMPH.
Is Atum 1.0 bike online booking open?
Ans: yes, Atum 1.0 bike online booking is open.
What is the official website Automobile?
Ans: The official website Automobile atumobile.co.