Today I will share with you 13 new Tesla Supercharger locations that opened up globally this past week, all credit for data to supercharge.info and TeslaNorth.com
Overview report b/w 2-7 May
Tesla also achieve a target to open 269 Tesla Supercharging Stations in Q1 2023
As per the report released by insideEVS tesla opened 269 Tesla supercharger networks in Q1 2023, tesla recently set up 45,000 stalls which show that Tesla should achieve a 50,000 level by this year 2023(expected in Q3).
you can see the Tesla supercharger growth rate gradually increases quarterly but slightly lower than a record of 395 in Q4 2022.
Here is the Tesla supercharger Growth
Here is the Tesla supercharger Growth report by statista, this history from Q4 2020 to Q4 2022.
- 1st Tesla Model Y deliveries take place in Turkey with QuickSilver colors
- Tesla is building a new crash Testlabs facility in Texas | Tesla recruiting engineering technicians for new crash test labs
- Tesla Utilize “end-to-end Ai” with v12 features in its full self-driving (FSD)| Tesla end-to-end Ai model
- Wrap off Tesla, Tesla increased Model S and Model X Prices in US by $2.5K
- Tesla has reduced prices for the Model 3 and Y again in U.S. Insane $TSLA
How many Tesla superchargers were installed in q1 2023?
As per the report released by insideEVS tesla opened 269 Tesla supercharger networks in Q1 2023, tesla recently set up 45,000 stalls which shows that Tesla should achieve a 50,000 level by this year 2023(expected in Q3).