Today finally tesla delivered the first Tesla Model Y in Turkey, tesla motors shared an image of the first delivery with the Quicksilver version of the Compact crossover.
the second pic was shared with a black number plate in Model Y Quicksilver scheme, the latter color is only available in Goga Berlin for Europeans and it will soon roll out in the East by 2023.
Highlights 1st Tesla Model Y deliveries take place in Turkey
1 month later, Tesla officially launched model y in Turkey, Instagram tesla reveal the price of the tesla model y Crossover SUV which will be launched in Turkey.
First Model Y deliveries in Türkiye pic.twitter.com/2ojoUUggHt— Tesla Europe (@teslaeurope) May 8, 2023
Tesla Model Y has three variants usually standard, long-range, and performance
- Tesla model y standard range comes at 1,548,732 ₺
- Tesla model y Long range comes at 1,619,532 ₺
- Tesla model y performance comes at 1,778,821 ₺
On Instagram, Tesla also said that all three models will have a 50% special consumption Tax(OTV) bracket, this shows the Tesla Ev in Turkey views as a luxury product, because of taxes according.
Last month tesla also dropped a hint of model y, posting stories on Instagram.
The last year in December Tesla CEO Musk meet the Turkey president to discuss the company’s plans for Turkey, final report was released in January which clear that Tesla will launch models in Turkey and plan to expand the Tesla supercharger network across it.
- Tesla is building a new crash Testlabs facility in Texas | Tesla recruiting engineering technicians for new crash test labs
- Tesla Utilize “end-to-end Ai” with v12 features in its full self-driving (FSD)| Tesla end-to-end Ai model
- Wrap off Tesla, Tesla increased Model S and Model X Prices in US by $2.5K
- Tesla has reduced prices for the Model 3 and Y again in U.S. Insane $TSLA
- 21 Electric Tesla Semi Truck to be used by PepsiCo at Sacramento plant | PepsiCo was the 1st to acquire Tesla Semi
finally, tesla expand the production of Model Y in its Gogafactory Berlin to 5,000 per week, and Model 3, Model Y production continues at Giga Shanghai, there is no detail about the Giga Shanghai expansion.