The 2 millionth vehicle produced by Tesla’s Gigafactory in Shanghai rolled off the assembly line yesterday, the US EV maker said. The plant took 30 months to produce the first one million cars and less than 13 months for the following one million.
on Globalink shared a post on its Website that Tesla produced 2 million vehicles at the Tesla Giga Factory, in Shanghai.
- Breaking: Tesla Semi is heading to the North American Council for Freight Efficiency’s three-week-long assessment for EV fleets
- Detroit Auto Show removed Tesla’s name from the corporate/region-supported vehicle displays list
- BREAKING: @Tesla has launched Powerwall 3, the third generation of its residential energy storage product | Tesla PowerWall 3
- Breaking: Tesla Model S Plaid ($89,990) is now cheaper than the base Porsche Taycan ($90,900) | Tesla Model S vs Porche Taycan
- Confirmed: The backup drive mode selector is in the overhead console of the new Model 3 between the sun visors