BREAKING: @Tesla has launched Powerwall 3, the third generation of its residential energy storage product. Installations have already started.
On Twitter(X) @sawyermerrit posted that Tesla has launched Powerwall 3, the third generation of its residential energy storage product
The Powerwall 3 is approx 2″ shorter, 6″ narrower & ~1″ thicker vs Gen 2, according to TMC member Andy92782 who had it installed today at his home.
Andy the owner said: “The installer said this was only the third Powerwall 3 he’s done so far. It contains the inverter.”
Best in Dynabeast
- Breaking: Tesla Model S Plaid ($89,990) is now cheaper than the base Porsche Taycan ($90,900) | Tesla Model S vs Porche Taycan
- Confirmed: The backup drive mode selector is in the overhead console of the new Model 3 between the sun visors
- Tesla’s $25000 “next-generation car” will have a Cybertruck design & 2023 Tesla RoboTaxi will quite inspired to Cybertruck
- 2024 Tesla Model 3 First Ride Review: Minor & major Updates, Major Improvements
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted getting towed after sustaining damages in a rollover crash safety test (video)