Canada is in the Lead for Supercharger Voting!
- Current Leader: Gatineau, Quebec (1,767 votes)
- Top 5:
- Gatineau, Quebec
- Windsor, Ontario
- Midland, Ontario
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Ange-Gardien, Quebec (1,735 votes)
- Other Notable Locations:
- Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Moncton, New Brunswick
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Montreal, Quebec
- Toronto, Ontario
Today DriveTeslaCanada shared the news on Twitter that “Today is the final day for Supercharger voting! And this time it looks like Canada will win the voting for North America. Gatineau, Quebec is currently in the #1 spot with 1,767 votes. With a few more votes Ange-Gardien, QC could also break into the top 5. If you haven’t voted already, you can at the link below”
The voting deadline is today, June 30, 2023, at 11:59 PM PST. So if you haven’t voted yet, you can do so at the following link: https://www.tesla.com/supercharger-voting
Here are some reasons why you should vote:
- Your vote helps Tesla decide where to build new Supercharger stations.
- More Supercharger stations mean more convenient and reliable charging for Tesla owners.
- Voting is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Here are some tips for voting:
- Log in to your Tesla account. You can vote on multiple locations, so make sure to vote for all of the locations that you think are important.
- Vote for locations that you think would be most beneficial to Tesla owners. Consider factors such as population density, traffic volume, and tourist attractions.
- Spread the word! Encourage your friends and family to vote as well. The more votes a location receives, the more likely it is to be chosen.
- This ~$340 million Tesla Megapack Kapolei Energy Storage system
- This month dedicate to Tesla Cybertruck, 6+ new we get from Tesla
- 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning battery issue: solution here
- Toyota received a Tesla shock when Model Y outsold Corolla: @ResidentSponge | Corolla vs Tesla model Y
- Tesla Cybertruck Power Tailgate Patent: The Future of Truck Tailgates
- Tesla Patents New Windshield Wipers for Semi Truck