Confirmed: The backup drive mode selector is in the overhead console of the new Model 3 between the sun visors (via new Model 3 manual). It automatically activates when the car detects the main touchscreen isn’t working.
Shift Using the Overhead Console
In addition to manually shifting on the touchscreen, you can Jhift by pressing p, R, N, or D located on the
overhead console. ln, in most situations, these buttons are not available until you press one of the buttons to
activate it- When active, the LEDs associated with each button illuminate, and when you select p, R, N, or D,
the Jsociated LED illuminates amber.
ln situations where the touchscreen is unavailable (for example, experiencing a technical issue), or the Model is in Valet or Transport Mode, the drive mode selector on the overhead console activates automatically and there is no need to touch it.
Best in dynabeast
- Tesla’s $25000 “next-generation car” will have a Cybertruck design & 2023 Tesla RoboTaxi will quite inspired to Cybertruck
- 2024 Tesla Model 3 First Ride Review: Minor & major Updates, Major Improvements
- Tesla Cybertruck spotted getting towed after sustaining damages in a rollover crash safety test (video)
- Tesla has pulled out of the 2023 Detroit Auto Show happening next week | Tesla Detroit
- 453 km range, Tata Nexon EV Facelift Model 2023 , true competitor of Kia EV6 | 2023 Tata Nexon EV