Today we get from pv-magazine-Australia that the construction of NSW’s (North South Wales) biggest battery plant has 150MW/ 300MWH of max capacity at Riverina and Darlington Point energy system, this built on 3 co-located units and it was owned by private equity fund manager Federation Asset Management and Edify Energy.
- The project received funding from the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) and the NSW government.
- Both combine to provide $13.1 million to support the project’s use of smart inverters which can increase hosting capacity in the region.
- This project 10% is owned by Edify Energy and the rest is 90% owned by Federation Asset Management.
For this @sawyermerritt also shared a post on Twitter and aware people of the construction progress, you can also this post.
As per the pv-magazine-Australia report, it is Using Tesla’s Megapack technology and grid-forming advanced inverters, the total capacity of the project is 150 MW / 300 MWh.
This project is built on three major battery facilities
- 60 MW / 120 MWh Riverina Energy Storage System 1 (o/p contracted to Shell Energy)
- 65 MW / 130 MWh Riverina Energy Storage System 2 (o/p contracted to EnergyAustralia)
- 25 MW / 50 MWh Darlington Point Energy Storage System (o/p contracted to EnergyAustralia with grant funding provided by ARENA and the NSW Government)
- Fisker Delivers First All-Electric suv Fisker Ocean SUV in Denmark: learn how it unique?
- Ford aiming for 2 Million BEVs in 2026, learn what inverters say. | What do you say Ford will do or not?
- Tesla is currently opening an average of one new Supercharger site globally every ~13 hours: Know how it is?
- Tesla Gigapress maker, IDRA, has shared a new photo and says the future of die casting is not only Gigapress
- 23.42% Electric two-wheelers market raised YOY, Ola is always on Top of others come after | EV Sales Report April 2023