So we recently started new series of EV talks, this is series #1 in this series we will share all EV news in detail with some MOU signed, investments, new launches, new battery prototypes, and so on.
Webasto, 122 old german mfg, enter in Indian EV charging Market with ESY
Webasto, the largest supplier of mobility solutions(Charging, Battery, and Thermal Management Solutions) enter the Indian EV market in collaboration with ESY India, and offer a wide range of products under the best-seller products like Webasto Next and Webasto Pure with expanded up to 22KW, give a user freedom to select right power for their needs, ESY India plans to launch an app that will create continue support and information system.
Webasto, the oldest German manufacturer(MFG.) of 122+ and older, announces to enter into the Indian EV charging market with ESY India, Webasto will offer a wide range of products like Webasto pure and Webasto NEXT with a solution that is scalable upto 22Kw. this allows a user to choose the right power for their needs.
68+ participate | India Expo Centre & Mart held on 23-24 March
India Expo Centre & Mart held on 23-24 March, this India’s biggest e-mobility event where giant automakers, big investors, and the Speaker lineup of government will share the strategy for EVs. the show is all set to host the most comprehensive range of products & services and EV professionals from across the world.
Taking place from 23 – 24 March 2023 at The India Expo Centre & Mart, the India eMobility Show 2023 will provide an excellent convening space for regional & global EV players to network and explore business opportunities in a highly engaging business atmosphere.
To charge E3W, FYN Mobility, Altigreen Tie-up with Energy startup Exponent Energy
To charge E3W commercial electric vehicles, FYN Mobility Tie-up with energy Startup Exponent Energy to reduce the time duration of charging, claim 15 minutes to fully charge.
Exponent Energy has massive experience in the field of Energy vehicles, it also collaborates with Popular 3-wheeler EV maker Altigreen to charge its vehicles neEV Tez in just 15 minutes.
Fyn is re-imagining the Indian logistics and transportation experience with its range of green, affordable, stylish, easy-to-use EV solutions in both personal and commercial spheres. We offer end-to-end micro-mobility, sustainable EV solutions with data-driven analytics, to augment productivity, particularly in last-mile logistics and transportation.
Fyn Mobility is India’s first vertically Integrated EV platform to partner with Energy Startup company Exponent Energy, to charge it is Electric Auto(3-wheeler) in just 15 minutes.
3 reasons Tesla is forced to ‘Recall’ all 362,785 US Vehicles ?, NHTSA Said
- NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)confirms that Tesla has agreed to recall the 362,785 vehicles equipped with FSD beta in the USA, It believes that it causes Crashes.
- Tesla software allows a vehicle to “exceed speed limits or travel through intersections in an unlawful or unpredictable manner increases the risk of a crash.”
- “The feature could potentially infringe upon local traffic laws or customs while executing certain driving manoeuvres,” NHTSA said.
- This cover 2016-2023 Models, Model X, 2017-2023 model 3, and 2020-2023 model Y equipped with FSD Beta software or pending installation.
18 Cities Where Ola electric experience centres are available
Here is a list of all the Experience centres of ola electric in India with Locations
- Ola Experience Centre in Pune
- Ola Experience Centre in Indore
- Ola Experience Centre in Delhi
- Ola Experience Centre in Chennai
- Ola Experience Centre in Chandigarh
- Ola Experience Centre in Kolhapur
- Ola Experience Centre in Thrissur
- Ola Experience Centre in Mangalore
- Ola Experience Centre in Belgaum
- Ola Experience Centre in Chittoor
- Ola Experience Centre in Trivandrum
- Ola Experience Centre in Kochi
- Ola Experience Centre in Lucknow
- Ola Experience Centre in Nashik
- Ola Experience Centre in Udaipur
- Ola Experience Centre in Jamnagar
- Ola Experience Centre in Jaipur
- Ola Experience Centre in East Godavari
PVPL, a 100% India Subsidiary of Piaggio Group announced to Export of EV 3 Wheeler to the Philippines
PVPL, a 100% India Subsidiary of Piaggio Group announced to Export of EV 3 Wheeler Apex Electrik to the Philippines with sun mobility battery swapping Technology.
- PVPL will manufacture its electric 3-wheeler at Baramati Plant, Maharastra, and export it to the Philippines.
- PVPL will export two models, Apex E-city and Apex E-xtra 3 wheels equipped with sun mobility battery swapping technology.
- piaggio 3-wheeler EV is available in Philippinerimex, a subsidiary of RUSCO Motor Inc.
Ford confirms its $3.5Billion investment to build a Battery plant In the USA
The US-based automaker, Ford confirms its $ 3.5 billion investment to build a Battery plant In the USA in partnership with CATL, China, this invested battery investment would add to the $ 11.4 billion investment by Ford. now overall Ford Motor Co. invested $ 50 billion to build EVs and also a commitment to developing 2 million EVs per year by the end of 2026.
Ford discloses another big investment in the field of electric vehicles, as you knew Ford is a global automaker and the 2nd biggest seller in the US in 2022. Ford is just behind Tesla, Tesla dominates 2/3 of the USA market.
Hyundai Introduces EV Subscription Service for Ioniq 5 and Kona
At Chicago Auto Expo 2023, south Korean automaker Hyundai Introduces EV Subscription Service called “Evolve +” for premium e-cars Ioniq 5 and Kona electric this service is available in the US market in major cities, and brand planning to launch in India soon, and the might be this year.
Hyundai announced its EV subscription service for Kona Electric and Ioniq 5 EV to help customers, this subscription can cancel at any time with no time boundation of 3-5 months.
At the auto expo, Hyundai reveals Evolve +, is an EV subscription service that covers 1,600 km, Insurance, maintenance, registration, and roadside assistance at the price of ₹57,700 (approx $699 per/month) for Kona electric and ₹74,000 per month(approx. $899) for its Ioniq 5 EV.
Hyundai gives customers the freedom to cancel subscription services at any no time limit required, other subscription-bonded customers are to take service minimum of 3-5 months.
This Evolve + subscription service is currently available in the United States (U.S.) marketplace, but as 650 units of Ioniq 5 booked in India, Hyundai plan to launch Evolve + service in India once Ioniq 5 roll out India, no exact date is revealed now.
These are the latest EV news till now, we share 8 ev news in short if you want to know more in detail go through it.
If you have any Questions ask here – EV forum