Here is the official announcement that Ford is laying off 600 employees at its Michigan assembly plant. This is due to issues related to the strike.
On X @sawymerritt posted that ord is laying off 600 employees at its Michigan assembly plant.
A few hours later I posted that Ford, GM and Stellantis are in a lose lose situation with the UAW
But if the UAW gets what they want in the negotiations, it means that the costs of labor for these companies will suddenly double. This is a problem because their labor costs were already higher than what Tesla, a different car company, pays to its non-union workers. So, this would make it even more expensive for them to make cars.
On top of that, Ford and GM are already losing a lot of money for each electric car they sell. They won’t start making good profits from electric cars for a few more years. These companies also have less efficient ways of building cars compared to Tesla, and Tesla’s new Cybertruck is coming soon, which will make things even harder for them.
In the end, when all of this is done, it seems like these companies will be in a weaker position compared to their competitors. It’s a tough situation for them, and it might make it harder for them to compete in the future.
Latest news from Dynabeast
- Mr Beast gets an average of 150 million views per video, so a lot of people will briefly see Tesla’s FSD feature in the video | $1 Vs $100,000,000 Car!
- Ford, GM and Stellantis are in a lose lose situation with the UAW
- Tesla shares again with the highest short sales – CEO Musk is “super mean” to Bill Gates
- Apple Card Promo Offers 10% Daily Cash Back on Gas and Electric Vehicle Charging
- BYD ATTO 3 Reaches Big Milestone: 500,000 Cars Made 🎉