yes, the Harley-Davidson LiveWire motorcycle is worth it. I will tell you some examples and reasons to buy a Harley-Davidson LiveWire Motorcycle instead of other electric Motorcycle.
Harley Davidson Partnerships:
as per the current detail in terms of the EV segment, Harley Davidson has partnerships with two giant companies Livewire and KYMMCO to co-build future electric vehicles.
Harley-Davidson confirms the company, get a boom of 32% in revenue in 2021. The company announced on the earnings call that its next electric bike comes under the sub-brand, called LiveWire.
As you know Electric vehicle trends increase day by day in the Indian as well as the US market, with the same concept Harley Davidson decided to launch electric vehicles to capture the EV market and place their position in the EV marketplace.
In 2019 Harley-Davidson, growth increased when it launched its first production of electric bikes, the livewire after getting massive results.
In 2021 Harley-Davidson decided to continue its interest in electric bike operations into a sub-brand, LiveWire.
Livewire has massive experience in the Ev segment that’s why Harley Davidson decided to sign a SPAC deal with livewire and said that all upcoming electric vehicles will come from Harley under the sub-brand name Livewire.
KYMCO – In 2019 Harley signed an agreement with a Taiwanese-based company to develop electric vehicles.
for today’s data, KYMCO has announced to invest up to $100 million into livewire, Harley Davidson sub-brands AEA bridge Impact corp (ABIC).
ABIC is a traded company and is now available on NYSE also.
The main criteria of the KYMCO & livewire partnership are to develop futuristic electric vehicles so that Harley will enter the EV market and will bring revolution in the EV marketplace.
After all, deals are complete, Livewire will be the first globally traded electric motorcycle company in the US with an estimated valuation of 2. 3 billion
Harley also announced dropped clue about its upcoming electric vehicles:
- LiveWire Del mar
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire motorcycle.
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire One
Harley Announced battery configuration
Harley confirms that all upcoming vehicles are dedicatedly based on the arrow platform and use an advanced battery structure pack that largely replaces the frame the battery was home-made production by Harley-Davidson engineers and is comprised of 21700-format cylindrical Lion-battery calls.
Let us talk about its Harley-Davidson LiveWire electric motorcycle in
Key features of HD livewire electric motorcycle:
- Livewire e-motorcycle uses high-performance SHOWA rear & front suspension
- h-d offers 4. an inch liquid crystal touchscreen display
- Harley Davidson Livewire offers you two charging options
- Harley Davison also launches its application with the name HD connect
- H-D offer 180/55 ZR17 73W of rear and 120/70 ZR17 58W of front H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® “Sport” tires.
- also, you will get5.1 inches of ground clearance and 58.7inch of wheelbase
Technical details h-d motorcycle
Suspension used Harley Davidson Livewire e-motorcycle:
Harley Davidson Livewire e-motorcycle uses high-performance SHOWA rear & front suspension which is fully adjustable.
SHOWA is a giant manufacturer of high-performance automotive bikes and outboard suspension systems based in Gyoda, Japan.
many giant automakers like Honda also embed SHOWA suspension in their vehicles to give a better riding experience to users and also enhance the bike performance.
|GROUND CLEARANCE||5.1 in.|
|TIRE, TYPE||H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® “Sport”|
|HIGH-VOLTAGE BATTERY||15.4 kWh Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS)|
|LEVEL 1 COMPATIBLE||13 miles for each hour of charging|
|DC FAST CHARGE (DCFC)||0-80% in 40 minutes. 0-100% in 60 minutes.*|
|HORSEPOWER||100 HP / x75 kW|
|BRAKES, TYPE||Brembo® Monoblock Front Brakes|
- Harley Davidson Livewire e-motorcycle: 5 things to know
- Harley Davidson S2 Del Mar LE Launch Edition sold out within a minute of online booking
- Harley-Davidson Spin Out Serial 1 Launches Second Generation CTY Electric Bike in Google Cloud Partnership
- Harley-Davidson new lower-cost electric bike coming in Q2 under the sub-brand of LiveWire
- Harley-Davidson’s Serial 1 electric bicycles expand into Canada after rolling out in EU, US