The Tesla Model S Plaid impressed everyone with its performance during a test known as the “moose test ” surpassing the Porsche Taycan. Recently km77.com conducted this test in Spain, where they put the released 2023 Tesla Model S Plaid to the test and it truly stood out.
Equipped with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires featuring 265/35 ZR21 101Y XL tires in the front and 295/30 ZR21 102Y XL tires, in the rear the Tesla Model S Plaid also boasts a steering system called a yoke. It showcased its superiority during this trial.
- NEWS: @Tesla has filed to build a $10M Cyber Cafeteria at Giga Texas.
- NEWS: @Tesla has lowered the price of the Powerwall 2 in the US by $300 to $8,400.
- NEWS: @KatalinNovak_HU took a ride in the Cybertruck with Elon Musk yesterday at Giga Texas | Elon Musk with Katalin Novak
- Nio says report of $3 billion fundraising plan false
- Nio closes $1 billion convertible notes offering | $1 billion offering convertible