Leapmotor unveiled its first model for global markets, the mid-to-large-size SUV C10, at the #IAA23 car show in Munich yesterday. Based on Leapmotor’s latest Leap 3.0 architecture, the C10 will be available in the battery EV and extended-range EV versions.
Leapmotor introduced its first global car, the C10 SUV, at the #IAA23 car show in Munich. This SUV uses advanced technology and comes in two versions: one with a battery and another with an extended range.
This is a big step for the Chinese electric car company Leapmotor. They started in 2015 and have sold small electric cars like the T03 and fancier ones like the C11 and C01.
The boss of Leapmotor, Zhu Jiangming, said they’ll make all their cars in a way that can use either a battery or an extended range. They already did this with the C11 SUV, and they plan to do it with the C01 sedan.
The C10 will be available as a five-seater or a six-seater. The C10 shown at the car show had a special roof gadget called LiDAR, which is not in their other cars.
Leapmotor wants to sell more cars in the next two years, not just in China but in other parts of the world like Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the Americas. They also want to help other companies with their technology.
In August, they sold 14,190 cars, which is a lot, and most of them were from the C-series, especially the C11 SUV.
So, Leapmotor is moving ahead and getting bigger!
Best in dynabeast
- Breaking: Tesla wins most charging station tenders in USA, costs 50% lower
- BYD unveiling a full spectrum of 6 stunning NEVs | BYD NEVs
- XPENG’s Entry into the German Market in 2024
- NEWS: Tesla Australia should offer tax incentives to transform the mining nation into a hub for processing the minerals used for EVs.
- Tesla registrations in Europe rocket to exceed 2022 full-year total