Morgan Stanley’s Adam Jonas has increased his $TSLA price target by 60% to $400 per share (from $250), and upgraded his rating to Overweight (from Equal-Weight). $TSLA is now their “Top Pick” “We believe that Dojo can add up to $500B to
@Tesla‘s enterprise value, expressed through a faster adoption rate in Mobility (robotaxi) and Network Services (SaaS).”
Morgan Stanley released new 40 page Tesla report along with the price target increase. Their new bull case is $550 per share (from $450).
- Volkswagen AG’s Electric Vehicle Challenge: Can it Catch Up in the EV Race? | Tesla and China Risk Leaving Volkswagen
- On an EV road trip, U.S. energy secretary couldn’t find enough chargers
- Tesla Model 3 Highland Owner’s Manual Reveals Auto Shift out of Park Feature
- 372miles range, Toyota Reveals Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Pickup Truck | 2024 Toyota Hilux
- Honda sets timeline for adopting Tesla NACS charging