New Lucid Air Midnight Dream Edition Revealed Before IAA Show
Lucid has given us a sneak peek at the Lucid Air Midnight Dream Edition, a special limited-edition car that will debut at the IAA Mobility Show in Munich on September 5.
The Lucid Air Midnight Dream Edition has a cool, dark look. It’s essentially a version of the Air Dream Edition but with a new Stealth theme, which makes it look even cooler.
On the outside, it has dark trim and big 21-inch black wheels. Inside, it’s got a darker cabin inspired by the nighttime Mojave Desert.
But here’s the catch: The regular Lucid Air Dream Edition is already sold out in the United States. So, the Midnight Dream Edition is only for people in Europe. You won’t be able to buy it in the US.
Lucid says this special car can go up to 496 miles on a single charge, and it uses about 16.6 kilowatt-hours of power for every 100 kilometers it drives.
Lucid started delivering the Air Dream Edition in Europe in December 2022. It came in two versions: one with 933 horsepower and another with a whopping 1,111 horsepower. The starting price in Germany was 218,000 euros, which is about $235,500 in US dollars. But you can’t order it anymore because they’re all sold out.
The Lucid Air Midnight Dream Edition will probably cost more. You can see it at the IAA show in Munich, and it’ll be on display at Lucid’s Studio in Munich starting September 7 for everyone to check out.
They’re also setting up a special place in Munich where you can see another Lucid car called the Air Pure and even take it for a short test drive.
- Volkswagen ID.4 Gets Big Price Cut to $20,100 in China
- Mercedes to Roll Out Electric ‘Baby’ G-Wagon: A Compact Off-Road Icon At $139,000 in the US
- 2025 Mini Cooper, Countryman EVs lead brand’s electric remake with 9.4-inch screen
- BMW Vision Neue Klasse Concept Unveiled: A Glimpse into the Future!” | 2023 BMW Neue Klasse
- Ford patents roof-mounted backup battery for EVs , Say Goodbye to EV Range