Rivian to Unveil R2 Vehicle in Early 2024- Rivian’s CFO confirms that the highly anticipated R2 vehicle will make its grand debut at the beginning of 2024.
here are some more details about the Rivian R2 vehicle:
- The R2 is expected to be a compact SUV, with seating for five passengers.
- It will be based on Rivian’s new R2 platform, which is designed for smaller vehicles.
- The R2 is expected to use smaller batteries than the R1 platform, which will help to keep the R2’s price down.
- Rivian has said that the R2 will be a “true adventure vehicle,” and that it will be designed for off-road driving.
- The R2 is expected to have a range of over 300 miles on a single charge.
- The R2 is expected to be priced starting at around $40,000.
Rivian has not released any official specifications for the R2 yet, so these details are subject to change. However, this is what we know so far about the upcoming vehicle.
The R2 is a big deal for Rivian. It is the company’s first entry into the mass market, and it is seen as a key to Rivian’s future growth. If the R2 is successful, it could help Rivian to become a major player in the electric vehicle market.
- 10 Exciting Features of the Tesla Camper Van for Adventurous Travelers
- Tesla Gives Back to Community with $3.8 Million Road Donation | Tesla lithium refinery
- Tesla Makes Electric Cars More Accessible with New Tax Incentives | Tesla tax credit 2023 income limit
- Tesla and Hertz Make History with $4.2 Billion Deal for 100,000 Teslas
- Tesla’s New Battery Manufacturing Process Could Revolutionize the Electric Vehicle Market