NEWS: Tesla has increased the price of the Yoke for the Model S and Model X to $1,000 (from $250).
On Twitter, @sawymerrit shared a post that Tesla increased the price of the Yoke for the Model S and Model X.
- Mercedes-Benz unveiled a concept car previewing future efficiency-focused EVs
- The 2025 Audi Q6 E-Tron, an electric crossover, is about to introduce a new look interior of Q6
- In August, Ford battery electric vehicles (BEV) sales amounted to 6,940 units, 18% up
- Tesla’s FSD v12 for the first time will use an “end-to-end” neural network approach to autonomous driving
- NEWS: A massive @Tesla Supercharger has opened in Quartzsite, Arizona over 84 charging stalls