NEWS: Tesla offering up to $1,350 discount off of new Model 3 inventory in the US, there are No discounts for Model Y, S or X.
@SawyerMerritt share on Twitter that Tesla drop the price of Model 3 Inventory by $1350 USD
Here is a timeline of the price drops that Tesla has made to the Model 3 inventory in 2023:
- January 25, 2023: Tesla cut the price of the Model 3 inventory by up to 20%.
- February 14, 2023: Tesla cut the price of the Model 3 inventory by an additional $1,000.
- March 8, 2023: Tesla cut the price of the Model 3 inventory by an additional $2,000.
- May 18, 2023: Tesla cut the price of the Model 3 inventory by an additional $2,000, bringing the starting price down to $39,990.
- Tesla Cybertruck front castings have been seen, indicating that manufacturing is closer than ever.
- Tesla is demolishing and updating a production line in Fremont, possibly to launch a new Highland Tesla Model 3
- Ola Electric announced to set up world’s biggest Electric E2W charging network
- Tesla has finally changed the Model 3 page on the Tesla website. What do you think? | 2023 Tesla Model 3
- Get Speedy Delivery, Tesla launches LHD Model S & X in Japan
Here are some of the reasons why Tesla has cut the price of its Model 3 inventory:
- Increased competition from other electric car makers: Tesla is no longer the only game in town when it comes to electric cars. There are now a number of other companies that are making electric cars, and they are all competing for Tesla’s customers.
- Rising production costs: The cost of producing electric cars has been rising in recent years. This is due to a number of factors, including the rising cost of materials and the increasing complexity of electric car technology.
- Upcoming expiration of the federal tax credit for electric vehicles: The federal government currently offers a tax credit of up to $7,500 for the purchase of an electric car. However, this tax credit will begin to phase out in 2023. This means that Tesla will lose a significant amount of revenue from the tax credit in the coming years.
The price drops that Tesla has made to its Model 3 inventory are likely to have a positive impact on the company’s sales. The lower prices will make the Model 3 more affordable for consumers, and this could lead to an increase in sales. The lower prices will also help Tesla to compete with other electric car makers, and this could help the company to maintain its dominance in the electric car market