Polestar has unveiled this single-seat electric supercar concept called ‘Synergy’
Polestar, a company that makes electric cars, recently showed off a new idea for a super cool electric car. They called it the Synergy and it was displayed at a car show in Munich. The special thing about this car is that it was designed by three young artists who won a design contest.
The Synergy looks like a futuristic car that’s a mix of a spaceship and a race car. It has a sleek design with a front that looks like a hammerhead shark’s head, big fenders over the wheels, and a wing at the back. It’s not like any other car Polestar makes, but it still has some familiar features like thin headlights and smooth lines.
Inside the car, it’s different too. The inside looks like the cockpit of a spaceship from Star Wars. It’s made for one person and is designed to make the driver feel really comfortable and in control.
The only thing we know for sure about the car is that it runs on electricity. Based on Polestar’s other cars, we might guess it has two electric motors to make it go really fast.
Now, here’s the sad part. The Synergy is just a design idea, so it might never actually be made and sold. But you can see it at a car show in California in October if you’re interested.
So, while this amazing car might not hit the roads, it’s still fun to dream about what electric cars could look like in the future!
Best In DynaBeast
- NEWS: Tesla has increased the price of the Yoke for the Model S and Model X to $1,000 (from $250).
- Mercedes-Benz unveiled a concept car previewing future efficiency-focused EVs
- The 2025 Audi Q6 E-Tron, an electric crossover, is about to introduce a new look interior of Q6
- In August, Ford battery electric vehicles (BEV) sales amounted to 6,940 units, 18% up
- Tesla’s FSD v12 for the first time will use an “end-to-end” neural network approach to autonomous driving