Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director of Tata Motors Passenger Vehicle LTD., said on media, that we started further powertrain options for the Tata Punch compact SUV.
In this article, you will complete information related to Tata Punch Electric Car – Specification, Price, Features, Safety, Launch Date and also help you to select your dream car.
Tata Punch EV Intro
Tata Punch is the most popular vehicle in India, now its electric vehicle will be launched soon or by 2023 as per the Tata report.
Tata Punch is the most awaited compact SUV, the Punch has two variants of petrol, Diesel which was launched on 20th October 2021. After getting success in TATA TIAGO AND TATA NEXON, Now company decided to launch its electric version at an affordable price.
Tata Punch EV Design
Tata Punch come has a bold design with a versatile and spiritual performance.
Features of Tata Punch EV
- Projector Headlam DRLS: This will help users to ride cars easily at night with a high beam.
- Bold Led Taillamps: It Bold design makes punch royal, and helps tata to capture users easily.
- R16 Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels(16inch = R16)
- Stylish Roof Rails: This is simple roof color you can choose according to your choice.
- 90-Degree Opening Door
- Signature Humanity Line: The humanity line will enhance Punch’s look more…
- Cladding On Doors, Wheels Arches, and Sill Cladding: This Make Punch look even more masculine and bold to grab more attention.
- Eye-catching Dashboard: In punch, you will get a combination of Blue and Black on the dashboard.
- Seat- Premium upholstery with Tri arrow design
- D Cut Steering Wheel: This will help you to handle steering more better.
- Body-Colored Air vents – This is also a combination of blue-black that match the interior of the punch.
Tata Punch EV Colors
Lets us talk about what colors Tata offered in the punch:
Tata offered eight(8) colors in Tata punch, all eight colors are royal and well finished, I will give you all colors list below:
- Grassland Beige
- Tornado Blue
- Calypso Red
- Meteor Bronze
- Atomic Orange
- Tropical Mist
- Daytona Grey
- Orcus White
Tata Punch EV Safety and Security
Speaking about the safety and security features available in tata punch, as you know that punch is three variants accomplish, adventure, and creative. All three has different safety feature that is:
|Passive Keyless entry (Smart key)||Passive Keyless entry (Smart key)||Passive Keyless entry (Smart key)|
|Engine Immobilizer through PEPS Key||Engine Immobilizer||Engine Immobilizer through PEPS Key|
|Drive away locking||Drive away locking||Drive away locking|
|Pull away assist (anti Stall Feature)||Pull away assist (anti Stall Feature)||Pull away assist (anti Stall Feature)|
|ABS along with EBD||ABS along with EBD||ABS along with EBD|
|RPAS Sensor +Rear Camera – Through Infotainment Display &Audio||RPAS Sensor +Rear Camera – Through Infotainment Display &Audio||RPAS Sensor +Rear Camera – Through Infotainment Display &Audio|
|Isofix with top tether||Isofix with top tether||Isofix with top tether|
The technology used in Tata Punch EV
Let us talk about What technology is used in Tata Punch EV, Tata Punch has three variants as I talk above, the concept is here you will get different technology in the different models. I will give you a small list that you understand better:
|Instrument Cluster with 4″ LCD Display||Instrument Cluster with 4″ LCD Display||Instrument Cluster with 7″ Partial Color TFT Display|
|Cruise Control||NO||Cruise Control|
|City & Economy – Two Drive Modes||City & Economy – Two Drive Modes||City & Economy – Two Drive Modes|
Tata Punch EV Specification
|Length x Width x Height||3,840 mm x 1,900 mm x 1,880 mm|
|Kerb Weight||990 kg|
|Max. Torque||110 Nm|
|Max. Power||57 bhp|
|Top Speed||85 km|
Tata Punch EV Price
Tata Punch Electric cars price is between Rs.5,67,900 to Rs.8,88,900 as per the tata report but it may be changed in future.
Price List of Tata Punch EV:
If you want this all information simply download Tata Punch Official Broucher.