Tesla said on Twitter that it has built the 1st Cybertruck at the Gigafactory in Texas. Is this pickup truck ahead of launching?
Tesla officially posted on social media (Twitter) that Tesla Cybertruck production will start this summer for this Tesla planning to throw a delivery event by the end of Q3 earnings, which is expected around September 2023.
Electrek also reported that Tesla officially told all suppliers to get ready for the Cybertruck released candidates in late August and production is expected to begin in early October.
On Twitter Tesla shared a Pic with First Bulit Cybertruck in Giga Texas, you can view the below image.
- Tesla has built a “production intent” unit of its Cybertruck, which means it is a prototype that is close to the final production model.
- This puts Tesla ahead of the schedule it gave to suppliers earlier this year, which means the Cybertruck could be released sooner than expected.
It expects Tesla sooner to start deliveries of the Cybertruck, finally, we get all specifications of the pickup truck also pricing so that we can compare both Cybertruck and the f150.
Without the specification of Cybertruck, we cannot identify the better options so stay tuned with dynabeast.
- Dealership Across the USA are pilling up on new EVs, supply outpaces the current demand
- Independence Day Big Surprise: Ola Electric to launch Ola S1 Pro Classic, Ola E-bikes, and More…
- Ather 450S electric scooter date is out, pre-booking started
- Tvs Creon to be launched by next month: Here are the detail leaked
- BMW CE 02: The Removable Battery Electric Motorcycle That’s Easy to Charge
- Tesla’s updated its referral program in the US.
- Unveiling the Innovative Cybertruck: Water Sealing, Ventilated Seats, and More!
- Canada is in the Lead for Supercharger Voting!