Tesla confirms a $ 3.5 billion semi-truck manufacturing facility in Giga Nevada on Tuesday, January 23, 2023, as per Nevada Governor Joe.
Tesla announced a $3.5 billion manufacturing facility in Northern Nevada where all Semi will build confirmed by Joe Lombardo, Nevada Governo, at the Giga Nevada event.
Tesla announced later that all semi-truck will build in its new factory in Giga Texas, US but The plan is slightly changed now, Tesla confirmed that all Semi truck manufacturing facilities will be available in Giga Nevada. Although Tesla never confirmed it was presumed that they were sticking with their original plan and would eventually move production over to Giga Texas.
“He illustrated his commitment by saying he would join Elon Musk and the team at Tesla on Tuesday for an unveiling of plans to build a $3.5 billion manufacturing facility in Northern Nevada for the company’s all-electric semi-trucks. It was unclear if the state will offer tax breaks or other incentives to the company.”
- Gogoro announced 50-50 partnership with Belrise to invest $2.5Billion to set up a battery swapping station in Maharashtra
- GM and LG partnership tumble down; will another battery maker save the next US plant?
- Honda opens battery swapping station in Bengaluru to help 3-wheeler rickshaw
- CATL announced a new 100GWH battery cell plant in Hungary
- Ola To Set Up a New Battery Plant in Bangalore | Ola Electric invest $500Million in Bengaluru-based Cell R&D Facility