Tesla has added a manual door release for the rear door in the new Model 3 in the event the vehicle has no power.
It is located in the rear door pocket, much like the Model Y, and has an easy-to-remove cover.
On Twitter DriveTeslacanada posted a pic of an upcoming Model 3 feature:
- Tesla Teams Up with Hilton and Honda for Charging
- Nissan to launch 6 new SUVs in India by 2026 by dynabeast
- Small but mighty: Fiat 500e is awarded Best Small Electric Car for the third year in a row at the What Car? Electric Car Awards 2023.
- Polestar has unveiled this single-seat electric supercar concept called ‘Synergy’
- NEWS: Tesla has increased the price of the Yoke for the Model S and Model X to $1,000 (from $250).