Tesla officially launched Charge On Solar in the US and Canada on July 13, 2023. The feature allows Tesla owners with rooftop solar to charge their vehicles with excess solar power. This is a great way to reduce your reliance on the grid and save money on your electricity bill.
To use Charge On Solar, you’ll need to have a Tesla solar system and a Tesla vehicle that is compatible with the feature. You can then set up Charge On Solar in the Tesla app. Once you’ve set it up, your vehicle will automatically charge using excess solar power when it’s plugged in at home.
today Sawyermerritt shared on Twitter:
Here are some of the benefits of using Charge On Solar:
- You can reduce your reliance on the grid and save money on your electricity bill.
- You can help the environment by using clean energy to power your vehicle.
- You can be more self-sufficient and have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle can always be charged.
If you have a Tesla solar system and a Tesla vehicle, I encourage you to check out Charge On Solar. It’s a great way to save money and the environment.
Here are some additional details about Charge On Solar:
- The feature is only available for Tesla vehicles that were manufactured after January 2022.
- You can set a minimum charge level for your vehicle and a solar limit. For example, you could set your minimum charge level to 50% and your solar limit to 90%. This would mean that your vehicle would only charge using excess solar power up to 90%.
- You can also set a schedule for your vehicle to charge using excess solar power. For example, you could set your vehicle to charge during the day when there is more solar power available.
- Dealership Across the USA are pilling up on new EVs, supply outpaces the current demand
- Independence Day Big Surprise: Ola Electric to launch Ola S1 Pro Classic, Ola E-bikes, and More…
- Ather 450S electric scooter date is out, pre-booking started
- Tvs Creon to be launched by next month: Here are the detail leaked
- BMW CE 02: The Removable Battery Electric Motorcycle That’s Easy to Charge
- Tesla’s updated its referral program in the US.
- Unveiling the Innovative Cybertruck: Water Sealing, Ventilated Seats, and More!
- Canada is in the Lead for Supercharger Voting!