On X @sawyermeritt posted that @Tesla has pulled out of the 2023 Detroit Auto Show happening next week. The auto show updated their exhibitors list today on their website and has removed Tesla from it via an editorial update.
Tesla is making a big return to the Detroit Auto Show after not being there since 2015. This is surprising because Tesla usually doesn’t go to these types of car shows.
They recently showed a new Model 3 car in Germany, and now there’s a chance they might show it in the United States at this show.
Even if we’re not sure about the new Model 3, we know Tesla will definitely be at the show.
Lots of other car companies like Buick, Cadillac, and Chevrolet will also be there, showing off their cars.
The cool thing is that you can actually test drive some of these cars. Ford and Tesla are letting people drive their cars on the streets near the Detroit River.
If you prefer staying indoors, you can ride in electric cars inside a special track. Brands like BMW, Cadillac, and Tesla are doing this.
People are guessing that Tesla might show something totally new, like the Model 3 or the Cybertruck, but we’ll have to wait and see.
We’ll find out why Tesla is at the Detroit Auto Show in less than a week when the event starts. Until then, people are sharing their thoughts on what Tesla might show in the comments.
Best in Dynabeast
- 453 km range, Tata Nexon EV Facelift Model 2023 , true competitor of Kia EV6 | 2023 Tata Nexon EV
- Tesla has added a manual door release for the rear door in the new Model 3 in the event the vehicle has no power.
- Tesla Teams Up with Hilton and Honda for Charging
- Nissan to launch 6 new SUVs in India by 2026 by dynabeast
- Small but mighty: Fiat 500e is awarded Best Small Electric Car for the third year in a row at the What Car? Electric Car Awards 2023.