Tesla Model Y got a safety award from what car? , the tesla model wins the safety award by the 2023 car of the year award, the jury judges the car in terms of active and passive safety with the purchase price due large volume of sales as per the WHAT CAR report.
Tesla has a main focus on user safety with taking care, NHTSA(National Highway Transportation Safety Administration) has a tesla model Y that got a FIVE-star rating for crash safety, till now tesla got 7 several safety awards since its model S launch in 2012.
Tesla Model Y also gets a five-star rating from the European NCAP, got the highest rating among that European existing e-vehicles.
What Car? is the UK’s biggest car-buying brand and has been helping Britain’s car buyers make purchasing decisions for over 40 years…
- Tesla Plan to open a new 30000 sqft in Burnaby city
- Tesla abandons the plan to enter the Indian market
- Goodyear airless tires are being tested on a Tesla Model 3
- Tesla Autonomous LawnMower
- Tesla produced 10,757 China-made vehicles in April
- Autonomy Adds Tesla Model Y to its EV Subscription Services