Tesla no longer lists Autosteer on city streets
It’s a momentous occasion that Tesla has officially taken Autosteer on city streets off the “Coming Soon” list! 😃 This signals Tesla’s confidence in the feature’s readiness for a wider audience. After undergoing extensive beta testing and gradual expansion of user access, this marks a significant leap forward for Tesla’s Full Self-Driving (FSD) software.
On Twitter, @sawyermeritt shared that Tesla no longer lists Autosteer on city streets
Autosteer on city streets is a pivotal aspect of FSD, granting Tesla vehicles the ability to autonomously navigate urban environments. 🚗🌆 This will greatly enhance the convenience of using Tesla cars, relieving drivers from the constant monitoring required in city traffic.
While there’s still work to be done for FSD to achieve full autonomy, such as mastering complex tasks like merging onto highways and navigating intersections, the removal of Autosteer on city streets from the “Coming Soon” list is an encouraging step forward. 🚀
I can hardly contain my excitement for the continued development of Tesla’s FSD software! 🤩 It holds immense potential to transform transportation and enhance road safety. 🛣️🌟
- 2025’s Potential Giant: The Future of EV Stocks 🔋🚀
- Confirmed: The new Model 3’s interior ambient lighting is RBG | Tesla model 3 RBG! 🌈✨
- Breaking: Buyers make good on down payment deal | Electric Vehicle Ownership
- Electric Bike Nightmare: Sondors’ Shocking Downfall Leaves Customers Fuming! 🔥😡
- Free charging day at Tesla: queues and creative parking at Few superchargers