Tesla’s updated its referral program in the US, today @sawyerMeritt shared on Twitter that Tesla upgrade the referral program, here are all updates.
Tesla has updated their referral program in the US. Here are the new benefits:
- New Model Y/3 buyers who use a referral code now get $500 off and 3 free months of FSD.
- Previously, buyers only got 1,500 credits (worth $125).
- Referrers of a new 3/Y now get 10k credits (worth ~$1k), 5x more than before.
The new referral program went into effect on July 6, 2023. It is unclear how long the program will last, so if you are considering buying a Tesla, you may want to use a referral code before the benefits change.
Here are some additional details about the new referral program:
- The $500 off discount is applied to the purchase price of the car.
- The 3 free months of FSD are for the Full Self-Driving Capability package.
- The 10k credits can be redeemed for a variety of items, including merchandise, accessories, and Supercharging miles.
- The referral program is only available in the US.
To find a referral code, you can ask a friend or family member who owns a Tesla, or you can search online. Once you have a referral code, you can enter it when you place your order for a Tesla.
- This ~$340 million Tesla Megapack Kapolei Energy Storage system
- This month dedicate to Tesla Cybertruck, 6+ new we get from Tesla
- 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning battery issue: solution here
- Toyota received a Tesla shock when Model Y outsold Corolla: @ResidentSponge | Corolla vs Tesla model Y
- Tesla Cybertruck Power Tailgate Patent: The Future of Truck Tailgates
- Tesla Patents New Windshield Wipers for Semi Truck