Top 6 EV Battery Manufacturers in the world, So in this article, we cover the top 6 EV battery manufacturers in the world and you will get complete knowledge about the EV battery companies in detail so be there.
- Panasonic is a major Japanese multinational conglomerate company, situated in Kadoma, Osaka, Panasonic belongs to a great background in the field of Electric vehicle battery manufacturing with experienced teams has decades of experience in the EV.
- Panasonic Automotive supplies advanced lithium-ion batteries to a number of global automotive manufacturers
- Panasonic Automotive has decades of electrified-vehicle experience, from the development of battery cells to the mass production of technologies for global manufacturers.
- In addition to supplying battery cells for hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and full-electric vehicle lines, we also design, engineer, and manufacture complete battery systems with the objective of optimizing safety and performance.
- Recently on 4Apr, Panasonic joined the electric vehicles market, with plans to invest nearly $4.9 billion in automotive batteries, supply chain software, and cyber-physical systems, among others.
- Japan’s Panasonic will begin producing its new lithium-ion battery for Tesla from as early as 2023, with plans to invest about 80 billion yen ($705 million) in production facilities in Japan, the Nikkei reported on Monday.
Panasonic Stock price(TYO: 6752)
Panasonic (Panasonic Holdings Corp) Stock price is 1,144 JPY which is nearly 8.99USD
You can see the graph of Panasonic Energy India Company Ltd. below
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd. is an automotive company listed Chinese multinational manufacturer BYD Company, Situated in Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China.
- BYD stands for “Build Your Dreams”.
- The company has two basic subsidiaries plan, BYD Automobile, and BYD Electronic. The Company targets automobiles, buses, electric bicycles, trucks, forklifts, solar panels, and rechargeable batteries industries.
- EV battery made in Shenzhen in “China’s Silicon Valley” near Hong Kong.
- Chinese electric EV manufacturer BYD is planning to set up a factory for EV battery manufacturing in India in partnership with BK(Bhupendra Kumar) Modi’s Smart group and the total investments in the EV project can be around $2 billion.
- According to GizmoChina, the rumors of the car manufacturer’s supposedly upcoming models to be named the BYD Seal, the BYD Seagull, and the BYD Sea Lion.
- The popular Chinese battery and the electric carmaker are reportedly planning to release three new EVs this year.
- BYD is opening multiple factories this year 2022, to be launching several new models and expanding into new export markets.
BYD Stock Price(OTC:BYDD.F)
BYD (BYDD.F or BYD Ord Shs A) Stock price is 287.20 CNY which is nearly 42.91USD
You can see the graph of BYD Ord Shs A Company Ltd. below
Photo Credit to finance.yahoo
3. Albemarle Corporation
- Albemarle Corporation is a specialty chemicals manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- The company with a leading position in lithium, bromine specialties, and catalysts. Albemarle was the largest provider of lithium for electric vehicle batteries.
- Albemarle employs approximately 5,600 people and serves customers in around 100 countries.
- Albemarle corporation got an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5.
Albermarle Corporation Investment
- NTT partners with Albemarle to deploy a private LTE/5G Network to enhance hybrid working and improve mining operations.
- Albemarle to invest with and in 6K, a specialist chemical company, Specialist in microwave-controlled plasma technology, to explore the use of 6K’s UniMelt materials production platform to develop novel lithium battery materials.
Albemarle Corporation Stock Price (NYSE: ALB)
Albemarle Corporation Stock Price (NYSE: ALB) stock price is 237.51 USD
You can see the graph of Albemarle Corporation Stock Price (NYSE: ALB)Company Ltd. below
- QuantumScape is an American company that develops solid-state lithium metal batteries for electric cars. The company is located in San Jose, California.
- QuantumScape has great trust with concern this Microsoft founder Bill Gates and auto giant Volkswagen Both continue to be investors in QuantumScape.
- QuantumScape’s lithium-metal solid-state batteries will charge faster, go farther, last longer and operate more safely than today’s EVs and gas-powered vehicles — bringing us closer to that lower carbon future.
- This brings Volkswagen’s total investment in QuantumScape to date to $300 million as per the electrive report.
Quantumscape Corp(NYSE: QS)
Quantumscape Corp Stock Price (NYSE: QS) stock price is 11.18 USD
You can see the graph of Quantumscape Corp(NYSE: QS) Company Ltd. below
5. Contemporary Amperex Technology(CATL)
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited(CATL), is a Chinese-based battery manufacturer and technology company, CATL specializes in the manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for EV and energy storage systems, also as battery management systems.
- CATL is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
- CATL’s partnership with Indonesia with an investment of $6 billion in a battery project to boost e-mobility and The project will further enhance CATL’s footprint in the battery industry.
- The company aims to build a factory capable of producing as much as 80 gigawatt-hours of batteries a year, according to people familiar with the matter.
Contemporary Amperex Technology(SHE: 300750)
CATL Stock Price (NYSE: QS) stock price is 398.98 CNY which is nearly 59.61 USD.
You can see the graph of Contemporary Amperex Technology(SHE: 300750) Company Ltd. below
- Microvast Holdings, Inc. is a Chinese-based battery manufacturer, located in Stafford, Texas, it has specialists in making lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
- Microvast’s ultra-fast charging battery system provides comprehensive solutions for different applications from commercial vehicles to passenger vehicles, from energy storage to consumer electronics.
- USABC Awards $4.5 Million Contract to Microvast for Development of Low-cost/fast-charge Batteries for Electric Vehicle Applications
Microvast Stock Price (NASDAQ: MVST)
Microvast Stock Price (NASDAQ: MVST) stock price is 4.30 USD.
You can see the graph of Microvast Stock Price (NASDAQ: MVST) below