– The donation would be used to widen roads and make pavement improvements on County Roads 30, 79, and 81, which lead to the refinery.
– The roads need to be improved to accommodate the heavy-duty equipment and vehicles that will be traveling to and from the refinery.
– The Nueces County commissioners are expected to approve the donation at their next meeting this week.
– Tesla’s lithium refinery is expected to start operations in late 2023.
– It will have a capacity of 50 GWh per year, which will make it one of the largest lithium refineries in the United States.
Giga Berlin began Production of the Tesla Model Y with BYD battery in Germany