Top 6 EV (Electric Vehicles)Battery Manufacturer in the world
- complete detail
26 May 2022
Panasonic is a major Japanese multinational conglomerate company, situated in Kadoma, Osaka and it belongs to a great background
– Panasonic Automotive supplies advanced lithium-ion batteries to a number of global automotive manufacturer
Panasonic Automotive supplies advanced lithium-ion batteries to a number of global automotive manufacturers
Panasonic joined the electric vehicles market, with plans to invest nearly $4.9 billion in automotive batteries
BYD Auto Co., Ltd. is an automotive company listed Chinese multinational manufacturer BYD Company,
The company has two basic subsidiaries plan, BYD Automobile, and BYD Electronic. The Company targets automobiles, buses etc.
– According to GizmoChina, the rumors of the car manufacturer’s supposedly upcoming models to be named the BYD Seal, the BYD Seagull, and the BYD Sea Lion.
– The popular Chinese battery and the electric carmaker are reportedly planning to release three new EVs this year.
– Albemarle Corporation is a specialty chemicals manufacturing company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
– NTT partners with Albemarle to deploy a private LTE/5G Network to enhance hybrid working and improve mining operations.
– QuantumScape is an American company that develops solid-state lithium metal batteries for electric cars. The company is located in San Jose, California.
To know more visit our website to get complete knowledge about it click on learn more button to learn more...